SYMPLUS Derivative is a comprehensive solution that brings extensive analytics capabilities to help enterprise organizations manage their derivatives trading business and make informed risk assessments.
An application carefully modelled to manage the exchange-traded derivative trades (futures and options) and provides sophisticated markets desks and reports needed to run a high-risk opinionated trade to a profitable business by helping you optimize the speed of processing and transacting through the use of high-performance computing techniques.
WHY SYMPLUS DERIVATIVES?
For Derivatives Trading and Reporting
SYMPLUS Derivatives is particularly well suited to meet a range of futures and options trading needs and provide support across the trade life cycle:
- Multi-Currency accounting system and full analytics for all securities.
- Multi-Market functionalities.
- Support for a wide range of underlying assets which include commodities, stocks, bonds, interest rates, currencies, etc.
- It offers you the ability to trade a wide range of securities from simple structured derivatives to more complex ones.
- It provides end-to-end management of exchange-traded financial contracts both local and foreign.
- Straight-Through-Processing which enables real-time trade flow between the front and back office.
- Traders benefit from these automation tools that eliminate dual-keying and potential re-entry errors.
- Robust rules-based compliance engine to achieve effective risk control.
- Robust monitoring and notification system for the entire trade life-cycle in real-time.
- Easily calculate termination values for your transactions.
- Monitors counterparty exposure, calculates regulatory risk and generates reports.
- Maintain a complete audit trail of all changes to the application.
- Configurable if you have specific needs for your organization.